- Hourly rate for EYFS £4.50ph
- School-age £5.50ph.
- Half fees apply to non-attendance due to your work or other care arrangements.
- Bank holidays are charged.
- A minimum 0f 6 hours is charged.
- All Fees are paid in advance due on the 1st of each of month (invoices will be issued on the 15th of each month prior to payment being due.)
- A retainer fee to hold your space for your child can be arranged at 50% of the fee cost.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REFER TO MY FEES POLICY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Suitable clothing including; Wellies and waterproofs during the winter months, Sun hats and suncream during the summer months. And a pack lunch.
- If your child is wearing nappies please provide the suitable nappies/wipes/cotton wool
- Formula/ Breast milk if needed this must be stored as per the guidelines
- A change of clothes in case of accidents/ wet play/messy play
A TYPICAL DAY AT THE PLAYHOUSE
6.30 AM-8.30AM: Children arrive, breakfast, free play
8.15AM: School drop off
9.00AM- 11.30AM: Trip to a local park/toddler group/activities or library
11.30AM: child-led play
12.30PM: Sleep/ quiet time
1.30PM: Child-led play/planned activity
2.45PM: school pick up
3.30PM: Child-led play
4:00 PM: Snack
5:ooPM: A walk/ garden play/playtime
The EYFS is a statutory framework that all child care providers must work with if they care for children from birth to 5 years.
It covers the development of your child and has 6 key areas of learning these are:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication, language and literacy
- Problem solving, reasoning and numeracy
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Physical development
- Creative development
Each child in my care will have a learning journal. This journal will include observations, artwork, and photos of your child 9as their parent you are welcome to view this at any time).
More info on the EYFS will be given should you decide
2 X 1.5 HOUR settling in sessions are offered before your child starts , free of charge.
I have allowed on average 5 weeks annual leave entitlement per year in which case I charge half fees for both childminder holidays and parent holiday, and also all bank holidays remain payable for example; Easter, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, etc.
Goverment funded sessions are available with additional services charged.